Legal Jobs in Cayman Islands
AP Executive is a trusted name for legal jobs in the Cayman Islands, with a vast wealth of knowledge of the industry. We specialise in the recruitment of solicitors for legal jobs in the Cayman Islands as well as the global market, with a particular focus on private client practices and law firms.
A legal job in the Cayman Islands presents countless benefits including excellent financial rewards, a thriving working environment as well as a positive work-life balance.
As the fifth largest financial centre by transaction value, there is a constant demand for solicitors and barristers in the Cayman Islands with particular demand in areas such as corporate, commercial litigation, finance, funds and insolvency. Demand is also rife for property, family, employment, criminal, in-house and general practice lawyers.
At AP Executive we are ideally situated to help take your career to the next level. Offering professional consultations, CV writing advice, interview preparation guidance, the latest market information, relocation advice and much more, no matter what your recruitment needs might be, we remain on hand to support you throughout.
Areas of law that we cover include:
- Corporate/ Commercial
- Litigation / International Arbitration
- EU / Competition
- Funds / Capital Markets / Banking & Finance Services / Tax
- Private Client Jobs / Private Equity/ M&A
- IP/ IT /TMT Projects / Energy
- Real Estate
Specialists in Legal Jobs
Our executive search services are thorough and comprehensive, enabling us to gain an in-depth understanding of the specific requirements of your available role, including how it fits into your business model and how it adds value to your organisation.
We’ve worked with countless legal businesses, in the Cayman Islands and internationally, and pride ourselves on our understanding of the offshore financial services industry. Our legal recruitment team works passionately to place themselves at the forefront of the legal recruitment market in the Cayman Islands, taking the time to understand local differences, regulations and requirements.
Some of the many legal jobs we have successfully filled in the Cayman Islands include:
• Senior Corporate Lawyer for a leading offshore law firm
• Litigation Solicitor for a highly regarded commercial offshore law firm
• Immigration Solicitor for a leading intentional law company
• Dispute Resolution Lawyer for an established legal corporation
• Civil Litigation Lawyer for a well-established legal practice
• Regulatory and Commercial Lawyer for a technology company
Please contact one of our consultants today to discuss your recruitment needs.