Private Client Trust & Fiduciary Jobs Jersey
Building trust between the client and yourself is a key part when working in the Trust and Fiduciary industry. Acting in the best interest of your client’s goals and the trust itself is essential, so knowing what to expect from Jersey’s financial market and reacting promptly will help candidates of all levels thrive within the industry.
Trust jobs we recruit for include:
- Trust Manager / Trust Director / Trust Officer
- In House Lawyer / Legal Counsel
- Trust Accountant / Trust Accounting Manager / Accounting Manager
- Relationship Manager / Trust Relationship Manager
- Fiduciary Director
- Risk Manager / Risk Director / Head of Risk
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager / Compliance
- Director MLRO / Deputy MLRO
- Finance Director / Head of Finance / CFO
- Operations Director / COO
- Business Development Manager
Comprehensive and Niche
Jersey's trust laws protect settlor control and also mean trusts are exempt from Government duty, which makes it a very attractive location to establish private trusts. Our professional consultants understand that each trust needs a variety of different skills and are perfectly placed to find you the best results for clients and candidates.